The World of The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Kittypet. You have wandered far from your nest. This is The Warriors Forest, you may look around, but you may join... If you dare.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
~News~
A drought is here! The water is dangerously low and the prey is low. Cats are dying!
Clans
Brambleclaw and Feathertail Vdfpjc
Leader: Firestar
Deputy: Wildheart
Medicine Cat: ~OPEN~
M.C. Apprentice: ~OPEN~
Brambleclaw and Feathertail 15zhai8
Leader: Darkstar
Deputy: ~OPEN~
Brambleclaw and Feathertail Bfnrmf
Leader: Hawkstar
Deputy: Brackensong
Brambleclaw and Feathertail Fmqrut
Leader: Shimmerstar
Deputy: Thunderstrike
Current Moon Phase and Weather
CURRENT MOON
Season: Greenleaf
Weather: Completely Clear skies and incredibly dry
Prey: Low
Water: Low

Brambleclaw and Feathertail

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightningtail

Lightningtail

Brambleclaw and Feathertail Empty
PostSubject: Brambleclaw and Feathertail   Brambleclaw and Feathertail EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:44 pm

The re-write of my story that was lost when the site was revamped (at least it was on another site)

Splash. The water rippled across the surface of the light blue pond. A silver tabby bit down hard on the fish she had caught, wearing a proud smile. "Stormfur should've seen that catch!" she purred happily.

"Well, at least I saw it," a masculine voice growled. The silver tabby jumped, and whipped around.

"Oh, it's just you Brambleclaw," she murmured, blinking her bright blue eyes. Brambleclaw was a huge, broad-shouldered, dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes. He resembled his dead father, Tigerstar.

"Nice catch, Feathertail," the tom added, his eyes glowing with emotion that Feathertail never seen before. "May I try some? I've never tried Fish before." Feathertail nodded her head, and used one paw to push the Fish in front of the dark brown tabby. Brambleclaw took a swift bite, then chewed, then swallowed.

"How is it?" Feathertail asked, blinking emotionlessly. Brambleclaw looked up at her, his face not giving anything away.

"I prefer Squirrels and Mice, Fish is for Riverclan," he muttered, causing Feathertail to laugh. "And I smell like Fish!" Saying that caused the Riverclan she-cat to laugh harder.

"Next time you'll be hunting for me, Brambleclaw!" she mewed, still giggling here and there. "Remember, I never tried Squirrels or Mice before." Brambleclaw just dipped his head, the same emotion in his amber eyes.

"Feathertail… please come and take a walk with me," the Thunderclan warrior asked. "I know we have to get back to the others, but I only want to walk with you for a short time," he added, seeing that the she-cat was about to argue. Feathertail blushed a bit, but finally gave in.

"Okay," she whispered, giving the tabby a quick nod. "Go ahead, I'll follow you." She followed the tom through some of the forest, before he stopped. The sunlight dazzled his coat and amber eyes. Feathertail couldn't help but think how handsome the Thunderclan warrior was. He wasn't just handsome, he was perfect! He had the right personality too. But they were in different clans… they could never be together. Little did she know, that the handsome tom was thinking the same thoughts about her. When they reached a small lake, he held his tail erect. He turned and faced the beautiful silver tabby, his paws shuffling uncomfortably.

"F-Feathertail," he started, but stopped when he heard his voice crack. He took in a big breath of air and blurted out, "Feathertail I love you!"

"Brambleclaw, I-"

"-I know it's against the code, but I can't help it. Your beautiful, smart, caring, you're… the best she-cat I ever met," Brambleclaw interrupted, sweating nervously. "I would even leave Thunderclan to be with you." Feathertail gasped, she wasn't the only one. She wasn't the only one!

"Brambleclaw… I feel the same way you do," Feathertail confessed, feeling her heartbeat pump faster and faster. "Since the beginning of the journey, I felt connected to you." A smile of relief and joy crossed both faces, and they entwined their tails. But Feathertail broke it off.

"Brambleclaw, what about Squirrelpaw?" the Riverclan she-cat gasped, remembering the little dark ginger apprentice. Squirrelpaw was also on the patrol to find a new home for the clans, even though Starclan didn't pick her for the prophecy.

"Feathertail, I don't understand. What do you mean about Squirrelpaw?" Brambleclaw asked, raising one eyebrow in confusion.

"Haven't you ever seen how Squirrelpaw looks at you?" Feathertail snorted in disbelief. "When you're not arguing," she added after Brambleclaw narrowed his eyes. The tom went silent, looking down at his paws.

"No. But have you seen how Stormfur looks at Squirrelpaw?" the Thunderclan tom asked, a slight smirk on his face. Feathertail gasped again, her own brother was in love too? And it was crossed-clan with Thunderclan, just like her! A slight amused smile formed on her lips. Our mother fell in love with a Thunderclan tom; I can't help but find this so funny. Maybe it's in the genes?

"So… you're saying that it can be us together and Stormfur and Squirrelpaw together?" she asked, but it wasn't a real question. The two ended up laughing, but Brambleclaw became serious once again.

"And Crowpaw…?" he muttered coolly, thinking about the Windclan apprentice. Feathertail narrowed her eyes, fluffing out her pelt.

"Crowpaw is an arrogant jerk, I would never become his mate," she hissed, causing Brambleclaw to smile. "I only pretend to like him because it seems he would be lonely without me!"

"I doubt anyone would love him," Brambleclaw snorted, weaving himself around Feathertail again. The Riverclan warrior dipped her head in agreement, and licked Brambleclaw's left ear with affection. She now knew what the emotion in his eyes was from earlier. Lust. Brambleclaw had wanted her so much, which somewhat made Feathertail shudder. How far would the tom go to keep her? She pushed the thought away, and Brambleclaw.

"We should head back to camp, I bet the others will be waking up soon," she mewed briskly, earning a weird look from Brambleclaw. I understand, he is confused because I admitted I loved him, but now I am acting like I don't.

"Yeah," the Thunderclan warrior added in agreement, his voice shaking with awkwardness. Feathertail sighed, hanging her head.

"Sorry Brambleclaw, I just had a scary thought in my head. Let's go now," she whispered, muzzling the handsome tom. Brambleclaw nodded in reply and started to walk off back to the temporary camp, Feathertail by his side.

"I love you," Brambleclaw murmured softly into the she-cat's ears. The Riverclan warrior smiled, blue eyes glittering with happiness. There was only one way to reply back to that.

"I love you too, Brambleclaw."
Back to top Go down
Mosstailishere

Mosstailishere

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw and Feathertail   Brambleclaw and Feathertail EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:58 pm

awwww....cute! add more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygothsearch.com
Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw and Feathertail   Brambleclaw and Feathertail EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:33 am

I love it! You should write more stories.

Last edited by Wildheart on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightningtail

Lightningtail

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw and Feathertail   Brambleclaw and Feathertail EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Thank you both!
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw and Feathertail   Brambleclaw and Feathertail EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Your welcome!
Back to top Go down
♥ Smosh♥

♥ Smosh♥

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw and Feathertail   Brambleclaw and Feathertail EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:40 am

Wow, that was REALLY good, you should write more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw and Feathertail   Brambleclaw and Feathertail Empty

Back to top Go down

Brambleclaw and Feathertail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of The Warriors :: Sharing Tongues :: Fan-fictions-
Jump to: