The World of The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Kittypet. You have wandered far from your nest. This is The Warriors Forest, you may look around, but you may join... If you dare.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
~News~
A drought is here! The water is dangerously low and the prey is low. Cats are dying!
Clans
Lost (WIP) Vdfpjc
Leader: Firestar
Deputy: Wildheart
Medicine Cat: ~OPEN~
M.C. Apprentice: ~OPEN~
Lost (WIP) 15zhai8
Leader: Darkstar
Deputy: ~OPEN~
Lost (WIP) Bfnrmf
Leader: Hawkstar
Deputy: Brackensong
Lost (WIP) Fmqrut
Leader: Shimmerstar
Deputy: Thunderstrike
Current Moon Phase and Weather
CURRENT MOON
Season: Greenleaf
Weather: Completely Clear skies and incredibly dry
Prey: Low
Water: Low

Lost (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fernstar

Fernstar

Lost (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Lost (WIP)   Lost (WIP) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:28 pm

It was a beautiful day. Larry the orange cat was sunbathing in a spot of sun on his owner's bed. His owner, Emilie, walked right in and sat on her bed. She smiled happily and pet her favorite cat's head. Everything is perfect, Larry thought as a purr started to rumble in his throat. Emilie yawned and lied down, still petting the cat. She said soothing words to her cat. Larry kept purring. At night, Emilie was asleep. Larry was downstairs, bored. He looked up at the girl's mother. She did not know this could be the last time she saw him.
It was early in the morning, about three hours before sunrise. Everyone was asleep except the father. He was going to work. Larry quickly got up and hid, afraid this human might hurt him. Soon, the man was out the door. Right before the door shut, the tom dashed out unseen. Yes, he thought, Now I can have a taste of those plants... Larry had run out before, but the humans always caught him. He had found some delicious plants as well. Since the humans are asleep, I'll have plenty of time then I will return when they wake up, he thought. So Larry started exploring. Larry ate plants as he went, finding delicious one, and even some bitter ones, then he blinked. He saw the woods behind the house. What plants are there? he thought curiously. Then took a pawstep in.
As he walked in, a burst of new scents rushed to his pink nose. But the most distinct scent of all was cat. Many cats. Larry blinked. Cats in the woods? Before he knew it, another cat sprang out of the bushes and onto him. The cat pinned him down and growled, "What are you doing on Thunderclan territory?!" Larry blinked.

"I-I was just exploring," he hissed softly, but fright was in it.

"Stupid kittypet, this is our territory!" the cat snarled. Larry didn't know what to do. But instincts took over and Larry clawed the other tom with his hind claws, since he didn't have any front claws.
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Lost (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (WIP)   Lost (WIP) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:24 am

Awesome! Write more! Is Larry your kitty by chance?

Last edited by Wildheart on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fernstar

Fernstar

Lost (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (WIP)   Lost (WIP) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Yeah. We found him though!!! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (WIP)   Lost (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down