The World of The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Kittypet. You have wandered far from your nest. This is The Warriors Forest, you may look around, but you may join... If you dare.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
~News~
A drought is here! The water is dangerously low and the prey is low. Cats are dying!
Clans
Thunderclan Sign-Up Vdfpjc
Leader: Firestar
Deputy: Wildheart
Medicine Cat: ~OPEN~
M.C. Apprentice: ~OPEN~
Thunderclan Sign-Up 15zhai8
Leader: Darkstar
Deputy: ~OPEN~
Thunderclan Sign-Up Bfnrmf
Leader: Hawkstar
Deputy: Brackensong
Thunderclan Sign-Up Fmqrut
Leader: Shimmerstar
Deputy: Thunderstrike
Current Moon Phase and Weather
CURRENT MOON
Season: Greenleaf
Weather: Completely Clear skies and incredibly dry
Prey: Low
Water: Low

Thunderclan Sign-Up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firestar
Admin
Firestar

Thunderclan Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Thunderclan Sign-Up   Thunderclan Sign-Up EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Post all Thunderclan sign-up forms here. Please don't roleplay until I PM you, saying you are accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsrulethewild.forumotion.com
Lightningtail

Lightningtail

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Sign-Up   Thunderclan Sign-Up EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Username:

Cat's Name:
SilverWhisper

Deputy

*Rank Wanted:
Deputy

Picture:
WIP

*Crush:
N/A

Mate:
N/A

Other Family:
Dead

Personality:
Silverwhisper is very shy. She doesn't like to talk to other cats often. She's been constantly made fun of because of her history. Silverwhisper has almost no friends, and likes to be alone. Once, she did have friends, but that was long ago. Everything changed when she was an apprentice.

History:
A small kit let out a sigh. "Are we there yet?" she whined. Her mother shook her head. "It will be a long time before we arrive" a great sadness had welled up in her eyes. The kit pushed the dirt with her paws. "I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, I'm tired" the kit moaned. "Be quiet, for StarClan's sake!" her mother snapped. "Silverkit!" the queen scolded the kit. Silverkit had been about to eat a deathberry. "Stay away from those!" "There just berries mom" Silverkit opened her jaws to take a bite. Her mother shrieked and pulled her away. "Those are deathberries! They could kill you!" she loomed over the kit. Silverkit shrunk back. "I-I'm sorry." "Just don't do it again" she sighed. Nearby, a fox sniffed the air. It crawled nearby the two cats.

"Mommy!!" Silverkit screeched as she noticed the fox behind her. Slowly, the mother turned around. She let out a gasp and unsheathed her claws. "Hide!" she hissed to her kit. Silverkit didn't have to be told twice, she scampered into a bush and closed her eyes and covered her ears with her paws. Some time had passed before she opened her eyes again. "Mommy?" she crept out of the bush. She spotted her mother's limp body covered in blood. The scent of blood hit her nose. "No" she murmured. "No!"

Silverkit let out a scream as she woke up. Just a dream. She felt the hot sweat on her fur. Shakily, she stood up and looked around the nursery. Tonight, she would sleep in the apprentice den. Today she would be Silverpaw. "Good morning" her friends rough tongue touched her ear. "Hello Minnowkit" Silverkit batted her friend playfully. Soon they were worn out from play fighting, and felt there stomachs rumble. It must be time to eat, she thought. Minnowkit and Silverkit walked together to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a mouse.

"What did you scream about?" Minnowkit gave her friend a concerned look. "I dreamed about my mother" she looked down at her paws. Minnowkit's eyes filled with sympathy. "Look a squirrel!" Minnowkit hurriedly changed the subject. When Silverkit looked away, Minnowkit. "Hey!" Silverkit protested pouncing on her friend. "All cats old enough to hunt there own prey, gather under the high rock now!" the leader's voice interrupted there play fighting. "Yes! Time to become apprentices!" the two friends sat side by side.
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Sign-Up   Thunderclan Sign-Up EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:27 am

Username:
Wildheart

Cat's Name:
Wildheart

Deputy, you said I could reserve it Smile

Rank Wanted:
Deputy, you said I could reserve it Smile

Picture:
Thunderclan Sign-Up 205fm00

Crush:
I have a crush on… Wait… Why am I telling you?

Mate:
Impress me

Other Family:
I may add some.

Personality:
She kind and generous, and seems soft at times. But inside she has a real fire in her, only that her leader has seen so far. She is one of the fiercest Warriors in battle. She is very smart and comes up with some of the best strategies and always finds something to do when everyone else is bored. She can make anyone laugh and is quite a charmer, but she doesn’t plan on having a mate soon. She is hard to get, and stubborn when it comes to love. She tries to be as loyal as she can be, and stands up for her friends.

History:
She was born a Clan cat; her mother died giving birth to her though. She does not know who her father is, no matter how hard she tries to find out. She did very well as an apprentice, learning quickly and doing well. Not even a moon after she was made a Warrior was she given an apprentice. Soon after her apprentice was made a Warrior, to her surprise and everyone else’ she was made deputy. She was very young, but strong at heart, and already had the skills in order to be deputy. And she has been one of ThnderClan’s best ever since.

Last edited by Wildheart on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot my Username XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Sign-Up   Thunderclan Sign-Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan Sign-Up
Page 1 of 1